The Network Security Management Certificate
As computers become an increasingly integral part of the business world, demand for skilled information security professionals grows. University of the Potomac’s Network Security Management certification program provides students with the knowledge needed to design, configure, implement, manage, support and secure computer systems. Gain the skills and knowledge you need to start a successful IT security management career.
Advance your career today. Earn your Network Security Management advanced certification online or at our Northern Virginia or Washington DC campuses. Request more information or call (888) 635-1121 to learn more about our Network Security Management program today!
If you are interested in a more in-depth understanding of network security management, University of the Potomac also offers a Network Security Management Associate Degree Program.
Network Security Management Program Information
Six courses are required for the Network Security Management Advanced Certificate program.
Advanced Certificate in Network Security Management (18 credits)
- COMP 310 Windows Operating Systems (3 credits)
- CBSC 435 Firewalls for Security (3 credits)
- CBSC 495 Network Security Design (3 credits)
- MICS 466 Windows Server – Directory Services (3 credits)
- MICS 468 Windows Server – Infrastructure, Design and Configuration (3 credits)
- MICS 476 Windows Server – Administration (3 credits)
TOTAL CREDITS – 18 CREDITS