University of the Potomac master’s degree programs that combine theory and applied research programs for several high-demand programs. Our courses are taught by real-world professional faculty to make sure your investment in your education helps you to not just finish a degree but provides you highly sought after skills for the marketplace.
Online or Once-a-week Campus Formats
Fully Online: Online programs allow you to study when and where you like. There are no scheduled classes, so students work with their professors through UOTP’s digital learning platform. This is great for those who like independence and flexibility.
Once-a-Week on Campus: Allowing for flexibility, the hybrid option requires students to attend class with their professors once-a-week. This helps build interpersonal communication and collaboration skills along with working through digital platforms.
International Campus Programs: UOTP’s fully on-campus programs all meet the DHS/DOS requirements for students with F1 visas.
View our Master’s degree programs below:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Computer Science (MSCS) – NEW!
- Master of Science in Data Analytics (MSDA) – NEW!
- Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT)
- Master of Science in Healthcare Administration (MHA) – The MHA is a more specialized degree which places a greater emphasis on healthcare. To get a great overview of the differences between the MHA and MBA, check out the article, “MHA vs MBA: Which You Should Choose?“
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics (MSHI) – NEW!