The Government Contract Management Certificate
Are you interested in pursuing a career in government contract management? University of the Potomac’s Government Contract Management certification program provides students with the knowledge and understanding of the regulatory aspects associated with the administration of government contracts. Our Government Contract Management certificate program is designed to prepare students for careers in government contracting and the various activities of government contract implementation.
Earn your Government Contract Management certificate online or at our Northern Virginia or Washington DC campuses. Request more information or call (888) 635-1121 to learn more about our Government Contract Management program today!
If you are interested in a more in-depth understanding of government contract management, University of the Potomac also offers a Government Contract Management Bachelor’s Degree Program.
Government Contract Management Program Information
Six courses are required for the Government Contract Management Advanced Certificate program.
Advanced Certificate in Government Contract Management (18 credits)
- MGMT 308 Government Contract Law (3 credits)
- MGMT 326 Principles of Federal Acquisition (FAR & DAR) (3 credits)
- MGMT 330 Purchasing and Materials Management (3 credits)
- MGMT 332 Cost and Price Analysis (3 credits)
- MGMT 350 Contract Administration (3 credits)
- MGMT450 Contract Modification and Options (3 credits)
TOTAL CREDITS – 18 CREDITS