Tuition and Fees
High-Quality and Flexible Education That’s Accessible
Providing transparency for your investment, here is a breakdown of the tuition and fees students will encounter when enrolled in our programs.
Domestic Tuition (Cut By 37%-40%)
In a move to make education significantly more affordable, University of the Potomac reduced domestic tuition costs in 2017 for associate’s, bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
The tuition for a domestic associate’s degree is now $16,875 and $33,750 for a bachelor’s degree. Tuition for a master’s degree is now $18,000. A student’s tuition rate will be locked in for the duration of the degree program. Students also pay a resource fee which includes all e-textbooks, access to UOTP online library and many other tools to help enhance their educational experience
Tuition & Fees
Tuition Per 3 Credits
Total Cost Per Class*
Tuition Per Semester
Total Program Cost
English as a Second Language
$5,780 – $5,800
- EMBA tuition is very due to a residence.
- Each 3-credit undergraduate course includes a $123.75 technology fee.
- Each 3-credit graduate course includes a $150.00 technology fee.
- Each 3-credit doctoral degree course includes a $225 technology fee.
- Please note that two 8-week sessions equal one semester. So, two courses per session equate to full-time enrollment (12 credits per 16 weeks semester).
- The actual costs may vary depending on transfer credit, repeat courses, test outs, and other factors.
- Medical Assistant: Estimate $1,000 per program
- Associate and Bachelor’s Students: Estimate $500 per Semester
- Master’s Students: Estimate $1,000 per Semester
- Doctoral Program Application Fee: $100
- Registration Fee: $100
- Proficiency Examination: $100
- Portfolio Fee: $100
- Graduation Fee: $100
- Transcript Fee (Individual Request): $10
- Additional Transcript Copies: $10
- Returned Check Fee: $25
- Late fees (apply when using payment plans) $100-$300
For information on Tuition and Fees Disclosures, Institutional Refund Policy, Appeals, and Financial Aid Information, Policies and Procedures please read the University Catalog.