Top Ten Reasons to Go to School Online
By Dr. Laura Palmer Noone, CEO, University of the Potomac
Every so often I actually stay up late enough to catch David Letterman and I invariably chuckle at his top ten lists. They are a wildly popular segment of his show and always entertaining. I got to thinking, is there a top ten list that I could write to bring a bit of enjoyment? Sure! How about reasons people choose to go to college online?
With apologies to David Letterman and his staff of talented writers, here is the University of the PotomacTop Ten Reasons to Go to College Online:
10. You can go to class wearing bunny slippers and pajamas.
9. If you roll your eyes and stick out your tongue at the faculty member and not get caught.
8. Bad hair day? No problem!
7. You never run out of gas on your way to class.
6. You are always much prettier or more handsome online…
5. That annoying guy that always taps his pencil isn’t audible in class
4. You can’t catch a cold or flu from a sneezing classmate.
3. No one cares (or knows!) if you shaved or put on makeup.
2. You can eat in class – just be careful not to spill your drink on your keyboard.
1. And the number one reason you want to go to class online – you never have to look for a parking place!
Interested in pursuing a degree?
Fill out the form and get all admission information you need regarding your chosen program.
This will only take a moment.