Working Adult Learning Options
Working Adult Education Programs
University of the Potomac knows as a busy working adult, you need to make the most of your limited time. We only offers courses on nights and weekends, enabling professionals to easily schedule your classes at times that are convenient for you. Whether at our Washington, D.C. campus, our Northern Virginia satellite campus, or through online courses, getting to class is quick and easy.
Why You Should Choose University of the Potomac
With our intimate campus, flexible schedules and industry-specific learning models, University of the Potomac offers an ideal environment for working adults looking to take their education to the next level.
- Accreditation: University of the Potomac is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, (267) 284-5000.
- Simple Transfer of Credits: We will make your transfer experience a smooth one.
- Generous Credit Transfer Policy: See how courses you have taken can be transferred to our university.
- Market-Driven Curriculum: Potomac teaches students to master professional and technical skills needed to compete in today’s highly competitive job markets.
- Multiple Types of Financing Options and Scholarships: Available to those who qualify
- Flexible Learning Format: Classes are available at campuses in Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, and Online.
- Flexible Schedule Day: Evening and weekends classes are available.
- Small Class Sizes: Class sizes are small for more personal attention.
Degree and Program Options
With a curriculum geared towards working adults, every program is carefully adjusted to reflect today’s industry standards. A majority of courses are specific to each student’s field of study, so the number of general education courses is minimized. This enables you to delve into your chosen area of study more quickly, allowing you to spend more time actually studying the topics most critical to your career and life goals.