By Barry Lenson, Guest Blogger
Does University of the Potomac’s First Year Full Tuition Scholarship Deliver the Greatest Value in American Education Today?
A full tuition, freshman-year scholarship is waiting for you at a top-notch college . . . can that be true?
Yes it is true, if you take advantage of a unique program that has been created jointly by University of the Potomac and StraighterLine. It’s called the First Year Full Tuition Scholarship, and here’s how it can work for you . . .
- Complete eight StraighterLine courses and earn 24 college credits. Your cost could be $1,299 or even less, depending on the StraighterLine subscription plan that you select.
- Present your transcript for your completed courses to University of the Potomac. Your 24 credits will be immediately accepted and you will become a second-year student at Potomac.
- Potomac will immediately issue you a credit for the full amount that you paid for your coursework at StraighterLine.
It all sounds too good to be true, but it isn’t. “Come into our college as a sophomore, and we will cover the cost of your freshman year courses at StraighterLine,” says Debra Jonsson, the Chief Operating Officer at Potomac who worked with StraighterLine to create the First Year Full Tuition Scholarship Program. To learn more about your scholarship, visit University of the Potomac’s website or call the college at (888) 635-1121.
Why University of the PotomacCould Be the Right College for You
A full year of college at zero cost is pretty remarkable. But is Potomac the right college for you? Of course, that’s an important decision to make. You’ll find the answers on Potomac’s website. But here’s a summary of what makes Potomac a great school .
- Study online or on campus. It’s your decision. You can take courses in classrooms at Potomac’s campuses in Washington DC or Vienna, VA, or you can pursue your studies online.
- Study flexibly. Potomac was founded in 1991 with a mission to meet the needs of working adults.
- Be welcomed as a veteran. Potomac offers special military tuition incentives and assistance to members of the U.S. military and to veterans. Potomac’s special Military Advisor is ready to answer questions and help veterans identify their best educational options and find funding. CLICK HERE to learn more.
- Learn success skills for the real world. Potomac courses are taught by professionals who are leaders in many of today’s most sought-after professions. When you are ready to start your job search, Potomac’s Career Services office will help you prepare your resume, target the right employers, prepare for interviews, and more.
- Find the degree program you are looking for. You can earn your Bachelor of Science, MBA, Associate of Science, or one of many Professional Certificates. Whether you are preparing for a career in management, accounting, forensics, information management or another field, you will find a program of study that meets your needs. CLICK HERE to review all of Potomac’s courses of study.
Remarkable Value and Quality Add Up to Your Educational Success
Interested in pursuing a degree?
Fill out the form and get all admission information you need regarding your chosen program.
This will only take a moment.
To learn more about University of the Potomac’s First Year Full Tuition Scholarship Program CLICK HERE or call the College at (888) 635-1121. Or if you prefer, call a StraighterLine admissions advisor toll-free at (877)787-8375.
Disclosure Statement from University of the Potomac: For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other consumer important information, please visit our website at https://potomac.edu