The Health Systems Management Advanced Certificate Program
Are you interested in pursuing a career in healthcare? University of the Potomac’s Health Systems Management Advanced Certificate program provides students with the skills needed to manage data storage, transfer and retrieval in healthcare environments. The health systems management courses focus on the general structure of healthcare systems and the evolution of the healthcare model.
Health Systems Management Program Information
Six courses are required for the Health Systems Management Advanced Certificate program.
Advanced Certificate in Health Systems Management (18 credits)
- HLTH 303 Information Technology for Health Systems (3 credits)
- HLTH 400 Societal Health and Policy Issues (3 credits)
- HLTH403 Global Health Administration (3 credits)
- HLTH405 Healthcare Financial Management (3 credits)
- HLTH 435 Strategic Healthcare Planning (3 credits)
- MGMT 411 Total Quality Management (3 credits)
TOTAL CREDITS – 18 CREDITS Start your health management career today. The Health Systems Management program is offered online or at our Northern Virginia or Washington, D.C. campuses. Fill out the form below or call 888-635-1121 to learn more about our certificate programs!