International Business Advanced Certificate
The International Business Advanced Certificate program provides students with the knowledge and perspective in the varying aspects of our ever-changing global business environment. The International Business course selections will enhance the student’s understanding of the global economy and its impact on business. Participants will develop the skills and tools needed to work in international business markets.
International Business Program Information
Six courses are required for the International Business Advanced Certificate program.
ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (18 credits)
- BUS 310 Export/Import Marketing (3 credits)
- FIN 350 International Banking and Finance (3 credits)
- MGMT 303 International Business Management (3 credits)
- MGMT 440 International Organizational Development Strategies (3 credits)
- MRKT 424 International Marketing (3 credits)
- MRKT450 New Product Development (US and Global) (3 credits
TOTAL CREDITS – 18 CREDITS
If you are interested in a more in-depth understanding of international business, University of the Potomac also offers an International Business Bachelor’s Degree Program and an International Business Associate Degree Program.
Earn your International Business Advance Certificate online or at our Northern Virginia or Washington, D.C. campuses. Fill out the form below or call 888-635-1121 today to learn more about our International Business Programs!